15 Kratom-Infused Recipes
The following 15 recipes allow you to enjoy kratom inside your favorite sweet treat, drink, marinara sauce, or oatmeal. If done correctly, you shouldn’t taste kratom’s bitterness anymore.
Note: The amount of kratom you use is up to you. Some of these recipes, like the cookies, make more than one serving. The most accurate way to add the kratom is to divide the recipe into serving sizes and then add the kratom dose to each serving. For example, if you’re making peanut butter cookies, divide the dough into cookie dough balls, then split a serving of kratom powder between two or three of the balls (however many you prefer). You’ll want to write down the amount and the serving size so you don’t forget.
Cooking kratom cookies are a simple and tasty method for delivering the benefits of kratom. To make your cookies truly pop, try the following recipe.
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 6 tbsp almond or any other plant milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream the sugar and peanut butter together, then add the vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix once more.
- Add the kratom powder and form balls out of the dough using a spoon. Keep the balls a uniform size, so they bake evenly.
- Place the balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the edges are firm and lightly browned.
Oats are nutritionally dense food and are rich in antioxidants. If you add kratom to the mix, you’ll get cookies that are delicious, filling, and full of fiber.
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add in eggs and stir until combined.
- Mix flour into the dough.
- Add walnuts.
- Roll the dough into small balls and flatten them a bit. Make sure they’re all about the same size.
- Put cookies on a baking sheet and place them on the oven’s center rack.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
When you need something that tastes sweet and rewarding, turn to chocolate chip cookies! This basic recipe provides easy, no-fuss cookies in a relatively short time frame.
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, white sugar until creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs, and stir.
- Sift the flour and baking soda together, then add to the sugar mixture. Stir just until combined.
- Carefully mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop scoops of dough onto a cookie sheet. Make sure the balls are at least 2 inches apart and keep the size uniform.
- Bake the chocolate chip cookies for about 8 to 14 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown.
You can avoid the nausea that sometimes accompanies kratom by mixing it into ginger cookies. After all, ginger is a natural way to combat nausea.
- ¾ cup softened butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon clove
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In one bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and molasses together.
- Add the egg.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, clove, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Roll into balls, then roll them in sugar.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
The perfect drink for a fall day! You can enjoy this taste of freshness at any time, of course, and it will stay fresh for up to three months in the freezer.
- 10-12 medium apples (green and red), quartered
- 2 oranges, quartered
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- Optional: 1-inch fresh ginger, 1 whole nutmeg, 1 tsp whole allspice, ½ cup sweetener (brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, or cayenne pepper)
- Pour water into a large crockpot. Add fruit, cloves, cinnamon, and any additional seasoning. Make sure to reserve the top 1-2 inches of the crockpot.
- Put the cider on high heat until it simmers. Then reduce the heat to low-medium, cover it, and let it simmer for two more hours.
- Use a wooden spoon to mash the apples and oranges against the side of the crockpot. Cover the crockpot and continue simmering for another hour.
- Use a fine-mesh strainer to strain out all the solids and discard them.
- Add in whichever sweetener you prefer.
- Add kratom.
- Let your apple cider cool to room temperature.
When you want to unwind with a relaxing tea, kratom is a great way to do it. The following recipe takes approximately an hour to prepare.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice
- 2 cups of water
- A filter or strainer
- Ginger powder
- Put your kratom and lemon or lime juice into a pot. Let them soak for 20 minutes.
- Add your water. Let this mixture simmer for 20 minutes. Once it’s done simmering, let it steep for 20 more minutes. Keep the liquid at a simmer since too high of heat can destroy some alkaloids.
- Put a generous amount of ginger and honey into the container you’ll be storing it in.
- Pour your tea from the pot through a filter directly into the storage container. Seal the container and place it in the fridge.
This drink is one of the easiest kratom recipes available — if you have a juicer. Really, any fruits and vegetables will do. You can get quite creative with this.
- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- A handful of spinach or kale
- Juice the carrots, apple, and kale (or whatever you decide to use).
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the carrot juice mixture.
- Add the kratom.
Are you looking for a pick you up that won’t give you a lot of jitters? Try making iced coffee with kratom in it. Choose a kratom that provides a calming effect to make this drink work.
- 1 cup of brewed coffee, brought down to room temperature
- 2 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 2 tbsp full cream milk
- Add the kratom powder to the brewed coffee. Stir well.
- Add the whole cream milk and vanilla syrup and mix.
- Pour the coffee into a tall glass filled with ice.
The smooth flavor of your favorite smoothie becomes even better when you mix kratom in. Depending on how much kratom you use, this is a great way to get a burst of energy or to unwind.
- 3 cups fruit of your choice
- 2 cups of coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 cups of leafy greens
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter or almond butter
- 1½ tablespoons of cacao
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Combine almond or coconut milk and leafy greens in a blender.
- Pulse on low.
- Add tropical fruit. We suggest banana, papaya, kiwi, mango, or pineapple.
- Blend on low until combined.
- Add kratom and blend again until thoroughly combined.
If you’re a vegan, you can enjoy kratom with coconut milk. This is an easy method for relieving pain or anxiety while drinking a tasty beverage.
- Coconut milk (your choice of how much)
- Mix coconut milk and kratom in a blender.
- Add pineapple and ice if you’d like to turn your beverage into a virgin Pina Colada.
The sweet flavor of chocolate will mask the bitter taste of kratom. You’ll feel like you’re simply drinking a chocolate milkshake, but you’ll be able to relax (or find motivation) thanks to kratom.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate milk powder
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients and add kratom.
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and add ice.
- If you’d like, you can add a scoop of ice cream.
Change your usual applesauce into a power sauce recipe. It won’t provide you with a Powersauce bar like in The Simpsons, but it does make excellent applesauce.
- 1 cup of applesauce
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Brown sugar, maple syrup, or honey to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and add kratom.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and enjoy.
If you don’t want to go for something sweet, this kratom marinara sauce should be right up your alley. Serve this with any type of pasta that you prefer. It goes well with meatballs or a slice of Italian bread.
- 1 15 oz can of whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 small yellow onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 large whole cloves of garlic (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take all ingredients (aside from kratom) and mix them into a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until thick (the longer, the better, though).
- Stir occasionally — crush whole tomatoes against the side of the saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the sauce.
- Stir in kratom.
A simple treat that’s made nicer with the addition of kratom. Use your favorite cup of yogurt and a couple of minutes to create kratom yogurt.
- Cup of yogurt, any flavor
- Grab a cup of yogurt.
- Mix your kratom in until you can’t see any powder.
Oatmeal is healthier than oat cookies. In fact, the FDA ruled in 1997 can lower your risk of heart disease when enjoyed as part of a low-fat diet. Grab some oatmeal and add in your preferred amount of kratom.
- 1 cup of dried oats
- Water, regular milk, or soy milk (enough to make the oatmeal)
- Honey, stevia, or brown sugar to taste
- Mix kratom into a cup of dried oats.
- Don’t boil it, but make it hot. Heat water, regular milk, or soy milk.
- Mix the liquid of your choice with the oats. Let them sit for 3 minutes.
- Add honey, stevia, or brown sugar to taste.
You might think that cooking with kratom is a waste of time and energy. After all, you can just use the toss and wash method. But if you use the recipes above, you can have a much better time and get a sweet treat to boot.
Besides this, it’s always a good idea to improve your skills. Cooking with kratom will allow you to take your skills to the next level.
Cooking with kratom is a safe and effective way to take your next dose. Be sure that you don’t put kratom into the mixture until the recipe says it’s okay. This preserves the alkaloids to still get the results you’re used to.
Remember: don’t give any of these treats to someone who isn’t aware that you used kratom in your recipe. This allows you to avoid any issues or legal entanglements. Although kratom is legal in most parts of the US, giving someone kratom without their permission is never okay.